حل درس نموذج ثاني Floor plans اللغة الإنجليزية الصف السابع Access
Online class Rules
- Join on time.
- Listen carefully during the lesson.
- Speak English.
- Mute your microphone.
- Do your best.
- Don’t share your password.
- Read a floor plan for details.
- Write a description of a library.
- Recognize and use expressions to ask for help.
* Warm up:
- What are your favorite places in your city? Why?
- Talk about the types of transport in the UAE?
- a sentence using “because”
- State some phrases used to give directions
- How do you go to the mall?
?……… Asking for help Excuse me, do you have
library, floor, plan, section, behind, in front of, shelf
- Where is there a library in your emirate?
- How often do you go to the library?
Decide if the sentences are true (T) or false (F).
1 (F) (T) The men’s Prayer Room is at the front.
2 (F) (T) Arabic Literature is next to the Social Sciences.
3 (F) (T) Books on Art are at the back on the left.
4(F) (T) The children’s books are not on this floor.
5 (F) (T) Books on Languages are on the right.
Plenary: Exit Slip
Please write your answers in the chat.
How often do you go to the library?
Evaluate your understanding
I need a help