حل درس نموذج ثاني It’s better to give than receive اللغة الإنجليزية الصف السابع
Welcome back to school
It’s better to give than receive.
Lessons 5-6 Its better to give than receive
Work in pairs
- Tell each other about the times in the year when you give and receive gifts
- What do you think this saying means?
Its better to give than receive
To make requests and offers, ask
permission to do something, ask
for and give advice in a natural
way using modal verbs.
To raise learners’ awareness of
intonation patterns used in To
write short pieces of advice using
modal language of greeting and
ending conversations informally
Reading: To read for detail and to
discern subtle differences in
meaning between phrases.
To read for detail and to discern
subtle differences in meaning
To write short pieces of advice
using modal verbs.
. To make requests and offers, ask
permission to do something, ask for and
give advice in a natural way using modal
Work in Decide if you agree with these statements.
- When you are a guest in the UAE It is important to always accept an invitation t0 someone’s Refusing an invitation is rude
- It is not important to remove your shoes when you enter someone’s home-
- You can wear what you want to dinner at someone’s house
- it’s important not to offer to shake hands unless your host offers their hand first.
- Remember to accept food and drink; and to eat with your left hand
- If you are sitting on floor dont show the sole of your feel to anyone