حل درس The story of Aladdin Review اللغة الإنجليزية الصف الثامن
• Topics The theatre; performing a play; the story of Aladdin
• Use of English like and as to say that things are similar; reported speech – commands and questions
- Reading: To read the sentences to complete the story.
- Speaking: To retell the story.
- Writing: To correct the sentences .
2-The imposter told Aladdin to go down into the cave.
3 The imposter asked/told Aladdin to give him the lamp.
4 Aladdin asked the Genie of the Ring to take him home.
5 Aladdin asked the Genie of the Lamp to bring them some good things to eat.
6 Aladdin asked the Genie of the Lamp to take them all back to China.
7 The Sultan told Aladdin to bring his daughter back to him.
8 The Sultan told Aladdin not to come back without her.
1 Aladdin’s mother to Aladdin:’Don’t be silly.’
Aladdin’s mother told Aladdin not to be silly.
2 The princess to Aladdin: ‘Bring my father some more treasure.’
3 The impostor to the princess: ‘Forget about Aladdin.’
4 Aladdin’s mother to Aladdin: ‘Be careful!’
5 The princess to the impostor: ‘Finish your drink.’
6 The princess to Aladdin: ‘Don’t make any noise!’
7 Aladdin to his mother: Polish the lamp, mother.”
8 Aladdin to the Genie of the Ring: Bring us some more food, please.’
9 Aladdin’s mother to Aladdin: ‘Go to the market.’
10 The princess to the servant girl: ‘Exchange the old lamp for a new one.