حل أوراق عمل Revision Unit Four الرياضيات المتكاملة الصف الخامس Reveal
7. Jenny has a recipe that calls for 0.84 cup of milk and 0.6 cup of chicken broth. How many cups of liquid does Jenny need for the recipe?
A. 0.24 cup
B. 0.82 cup
c. 0.9 cup
D. 1.44 cups
8. At the pole-vault event, Bill’s first height that he cleared was 2.8 meters. The second height he cleared was 3.2 meters. How much higher was the second height Bill cleared?
A. 0.4 meter
B. 0.6 meter
C. 1.6 meters
D. 6 meters
9. Mindy rode 12.38 miles yesterday. She rode 11.19 miles today. About how many miles did Mindy ride both days?
10. A new crayon is 14.82 centimeters long. A crayon that Rhonda has been using is now 5.73 centimeters long. About how much longer is the new crayon?
11. Janice makes 2.4 liters of iced tea. After serving the iced tea to her guests, she has 0.29 liter left. How many liters of iced tea did Janice serve to her friends?
12. Alejandro buys two watermelons. One of the watermelons weighs
4.5 pounds. The second watermelon weighs 0.38 pound less than the first watermelon. What is the combined weight of the two watermelons?
13. Zoe buys two items at the store. She spends a total of $61.25. One item costs $35.92. What is the cost of the second item? Which strategy did you use to solve?
14. Judy has two lengths of string. One of the strings is 12.74 centimeters long. The second length of string is 17.52 centimeters long. Judy ties the two pieces of string together. What is the length of the string? Which strategy did you use to solve?
15. The fifth-grade class paints a mural that covers 35.2 square feet. The fourth-grade class paints a mural that covers 27.67 square feet. How much more wall space does the mural painted by the fifth-grade class cover? Which strategy did you use to solve?