حل أوراق عمل Revision Unit Seven الرياضيات المتكاملة الصف الخامس Reveal
1. Knowing that 28 ÷ 7 = 4, which quotient is true? Choose all that apply.
B. 280 + 70 = 4
D. 2,800+ 70 40
E. 28,000+70 = 40
F. 28,000+70 400
2. A company has 6,000 square feet on which to build 30 identical storage units. What is the area of each storage unit?
3. For which quotient is 30 a reasonable estimate? Choose all that apply.
C. 2,712 +96
E. 1,254 +19
B. 1,318 +34
D. 2,437 + 78
F. 1,805 +62
4. Which equation can be used to help you solve 266 +14= n?
A. n +14=266
B. n x 14 = 266
C. n x 266=14
5. A building has a flight of 16 stairs between each floor. Arthur climbed all 384 stairs to reach the top floor. How many flights of stairs did Arthur climb?
7. The area enclosed by a rectangular corral is 2,430 square feet. The width of the corral is 45 feet. How long is the corral? Use an area model to solve.
9. The area of rectangular poster is 2,204 square inches. The length of the poster is 58 inches. How wide is the poster? Use the partial quotients strategy.
10. What is the remainder for the quotient 3,157 ÷ 57?
11. At the factory, 2,700 shirts were made. Each carton holds 24 shirts. How many cartons were filled with shirts? How many shirts were left over?
12. A basketball team scored 983 points during the season. They played 21 games. About how many points did the team score each game? Explain how you found your answer.
13. Zachary has to arrange chairs into rows of 18 seats. If there are 425 chairs available, how many chairs will not be used? Explain your answer.
14. Andrew has a collection of 1,060 baseball cards. He stores them in plastic sheets that can hold 18 cards. How many plastic sheets will Andrew need to hold all of his baseball cards? Explain your answer.