تدريبات Final Revision الرياضيات المتكاملة الصف الخامس Reveal
Assessment, Form A
The volume of a rectangular prism is 80 cubic inches. Which could be the dimensions of the prism? Choose all that apply.
A. length = 40 inches, width = 15 inches, height = 25 inches
B. length = 8 inches, width = 5 inches, height = 2 inches
C. length = 10 inches, width = 2 inches, height = 4 inches
D. length = 30 inches, width = 20 inches, height = 30 inches
E. length = 20 inches, width = 4 inches, height = 1 inch
Lydia’s school box is 10 inches long, 8 inches wide, and 4 inches high. What is the volume of the school box?
A. 22 cubic inches
C. 320 cubic inches
B. 24 cubic inches
D. 480 cubic inches
What is the volume of the T?
A. 288 cubic inches
C. 105 cubic inches
B. 153 cubic inches
D. 288 cubic inches
10. A toy chest has a volume of 48 cubic feet. How tall is the toy chest?
The toy chest is……. feet tall
The two gift boxes have a combined volume of 108 cubic centimeters. The dimensions of Gift Box A are half the dimensions of Gift Box B.
Which statement about the gift boxes is true?
A. The volume of Gift Box A is 7 cubic cm, and the volume of Gift Box B is 14 cubic cm.
B. The volume of Gift Box A is 12 cubic cm, and the volume of Gift Box B is 64 cubic cm.
C. The volume of Gift Box A is 12 cubic cm, and the volume of Gift Box B is 96 cubic cm.
D. The volume of Gift Box A is 36 cubic cm, and the volume of Gift Box B is 72 cubic cm.
12. Janelle and Robert each build a ﬁgure using centimeter cubes.
Janelle says that her figure has greater volume than Robert’s figure because it is taller. Is Janelle correct? Explain.
How can you round the number?
11. 0.291 …………………rounded to the nearest tenth is
12. 0.291 ……………….rounded to the nearest hundredth Is
13. Which is the correct word form for 302.07? A. thirty-two and seven hundredths
B. three hundred two and seven tenths
C. three hundred two and seven hundredths
D. three hundred two and seven thousandths
14. Rounded to the nearest 10 dollars, Holly spent about $30.00 at the store. Which could be the exact amount of her purchases? Choose all that apply.
15. Henrl rounded the decimal 8.446 to the nearest tenth as 8.5. He reasoned that the digit 6 in the thousandths place rounded the number to 8.45, and so the digit 5 In the hundredths place rounds the number to 8.5 to the nearest tenth. Is Henri correct? Explain.
7. Francesca has a recipe that calls for 0.7 cup of milk and 0.42 cup of chicken broth. How many cups of liquid does Francesca need for the recipe?
A. 0.28 cup
B. 0.32 cup
C. 0.49 cup
D. 1.12 cups
8. At the long-jump event, Ben’s first jump was 6.2 meters. His second jump was 5.9 meters. How much longer was his first jump?
A. 0.3 meter
B. 0.7 meter
C. 1.7 meters
D. 12.1 meters
9. Margaret walked 2.38 miles yesterday. She walked 1.19 miles today. About how many miles did Margaret walk both days?
10. A new pencil is 22.85 centimeters long. A pencil that Rick has been using is now 12.73 centimeters long. About how much longer is the new pencil?
11. Isla makes 2.7 liters of lemonade. After serving lemonade to her friends, she has 0.19 liter left. How many liters of lemonade did Isla serve to her friends?
12. Hannah and her father catch two fish. The first fish weighs 3.5 pounds. The second fish weighs 0.42 pound less than the first fish. What is the combined weight of the two fish?
13. Zeke and his brother had dinner at their favorite restaurant. The total cost for their two entrees was $41.33. The cost of Zeke’s meal was $12.99. What was the cost of his brother’s meal? Which strategy did you use to solve?
14. A cable that is 18.73 meters long is to be connected to another cable that is 12.46 meters long. What will be the length of the new cable? Which strategy did you use to solve?
15. A spool contains 45.5 meters of wire. Raphael uses 28.82 meters of the
wire for a project. What is the length of the wire left on the spool? Explain how you found your answer. Which strategy did you use to solve?