حل أوراق عمل UNIT 1 EXAM REVIEW العلوم المتكاملة الصف الثالث
1. Words such as above and below describe an object’s
a. Speed b. Position
2. Which object can be used to measure distance?
3. A bus traveled 35 kilometers in one hour. Which is the speed of the bus?
a. 70 kilometers per hour
b. 35 kilometers per hour
c. 25 kilometers per hour
d. 10 kilometers per hour
4. Which is the new position of the car in picture 2?
a. near the barn
b. far from the tree
c. near the tree
d. in the barn
5 is the space between two objects and can be measured using a tape ……….. measure.
b. Direction a. Distance
6………… An object is in motion if its location a. stays constant
7………… Motion is the process of changing
8………….. Forces can make an object,
a. slow down
b. speed up
c. stop moving d. all of the above
9. Which force slowed the golf ball as it rolled?
c. force from the golf club
d. force from the golfer
10. A force that happens when an object rubs another object is called
11. Cooper designs and builds a toy car and is about to test the speed of the car by pushing it down a ramp. What tools should he use to measure the speed of the toy car?
a. a ruler and a scale
b. a scale and a stopwatch
c. a stopwatch and a ruler
d. a measuring cup and a scale
12. Hitting a nail with a hammer is a
13……… A force is
b. a pull between two objects
C. the amount of gravity between two objects d. a push or pull
14. forces act on an unmoving object………….
15. An object will have a change in motion when the forces acting on it are
d. No force
is necessary to move a car compared with a bicycle. 16………..
a. More force
b. Less force
c. The same force
17. ______A child pushes a box around a room. This is an example of .
a. balanced forces
b. unbalanced forces
c. potential energy
d. chemical energy
18. What force makes a basketball slow down as it rolls on a flat surface?
d. an electrical force
19. A group of students placed four animals on a path. Each animal ran, walked or jumped down the path. After 10 seconds, the students measured the distance travelled by each animal. The results are shown in the bar graph below.
Order the animals from fastest to slowest.
20. The forces that make an object move are called…….forces.
1. Some kids played racing three toy cars. Each one started at the same time. The following drawing shows the end of the race. Which was the fastest car?
a. Car A
b. Car B
c. Car C
d. All had the same speed.
21. Some kids played racing three toy cars. Each one started at the same time. The following drawing shows the end of the race. Which was the fastest car?
a. Car A
b. Car B
c. Car C
d. All had the same speed
22. Team A and team B played tug-of-war. Which most likely happened if team A won?
a. Team B used more force.
b. Both teams used the same amount of force.
c. Team A used more force.
d. Team A used less force.
23. Two negatively charged balloons will………… each other.
24………. A flow of electrical charges is known as
b. electrical current
c. static electricity
25. An object with a positive charge and an object with a negative charge will….. each other.
26………. Electrical charges can be either positive or
27. The buildup of electrical charges on the surface of different objects causes
c. static electricity
29 . Static electricity is the build-up of……………particles.
30. Static electricity might cause a shock to a person touching which object?
a. a glass window
c. an iron doorknob
b. a plastic bottle
d. a rubber eraser
31. Which causes a shock when a person touches a doorknob?
a. electric current
b. static electricity
c. a broken circuit
d. insulated wires
32. .A positive charge will attract a ………………charge.
33. Maria combs her hair with a plastic comb, causing static electricity to build up on the comb. She then places her comb next to some small scraps of paper. What happens to the paper scraps?
a. The paper scraps stay in place.
b. The paper scraps are attracted to the comb.
c. The paper scraps are repelled by the comb.
d. The paper scraps are scattered in all directions.
34. Which is an example of static electricity in nature?
35. What are some products that use electric currents to produce light, sound, or motion? Select all that apply.
36. Which would be attracted to a magnet?
a. Ice cube
b. Iron nail
c. Wax crayon
d. Copper penny
37. Which device uses a magnet?
a. light bulb
d. circuit breaker
is the ability of an object to push or pull on another object made…………
of iron, steel, or nickel.
39. Several metal thumbtacks spilled on the classroom floor. Which tool should be used to pick them up in the fastest and safest way?
a. Bar magnet
c. Pair of tweezers
d. Piece of steel
40. A person can use a magnet to move a game piece from one space to another if the game piece is made of……………40
41. Which pair of magnetic poles attracts one another?
a. two north poles
b. two south poles
c. one north pole and one south pole
d. one neutral pole and one south pole